Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello World!

Ok...I guess to start off I should introduce myself to everyone.  HEY!  My name is Alexander Jordan Rupp, I am 21 years old, and I just started this blogging thing today on a whim.  Yes I do realize that blogging may not be the most "manly" thing to be doing in my free time, but hey whatever.  I guess the reason why I am doing this is just to start a little history for myself to see how I do on the goals I am setting for my life, and so I can talk about other super random things that happen in my life.  I don't really have to much to say right now...so what I'm gonna do is put the first ever poem I wrote called "Ode to Taco Bell," and who knows, maybe this will help me become a famous writer someday!?

Ode to Taco Bell:

O most hispanic tasty treat.
The only time I will eat Grade-D meat.
My favorite food is pretty swell.
And it comes from the casa under the bell.

What could be better than tacos and a drink?
I enter the room and there is no need to think.
I tell the man what I need, and he places my order.
And now I feel like I'm crossing the border.

My food has arrived, and I'm ecstatic.
I quickly search for the mild sauce packet.
As I unwrap my meal so full of delight.
I know I won't go to bed hungry tonight.

(snap, snap, snap, snap)

Alright, that is all for my first blog, but have no fear, the blogging adventures of A.J. Rupp will surely continue!

This is A.J. Rupp...peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment