Saturday, January 5, 2013

Insert Blog Title Here....

Ok so this is not an official blog post, this is more of a....I didn't have time the last two weeks to post something so I am doing it now post.  I hope that made sense to you, and if it didn't, try reading it again and see what happens!  So over these past two and a half weeks, we have celebrated Christmas, New Years, and I have moved to the other side of the country....Idaho (the frozen tundra).  I guess I don't really have to much to say except I'm sorry for letting you down when I didn't keep up with my posting every Tuesday....just wait, this next week is gonna be "acca-awesome!"

Peace out!  Until Tuesday...this is A.J. Rupp, Over and Out!

P.S.  I have become obsessed with saying "I'm Batman," due to the fact that I lost my voice and watched this video.  So check it out and test out your Batman voices....(on a quick side note, not everyone has a good batman voice *cough Samantha *cough, so if it doesn't work out for you, don't be discouareged, just try something new!)


No comments:

Post a Comment