Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ummmmm hi!

Ok so I haven't done this in a while so I'm kinda rusty!

Hey!  What's up?  What's new? Did you miss me?  haha  So I don't really have anything too cool to talk about today, that's why I haven't done one of these in a few weeks!  I guess just to start off with a few announcements....am still alive!  I know some of you may have been worried that I froze to death out here in Idaho...but I have braved the elements and survived up to this point (hopefully I keep surviving?).  The Walking Dead will be returning this Sunday (Sadly most of the characters in this show are dead, I'm glad I'm not a zombie)!  While on the topic of zombies, I must share with you a quote....

"What's wrong with me?  I just want to connect.  Why can't I connect with people?  Oh, right, it's cause I'm dead.  I shouldn't be so hard on myself, I mean, we're all dead.  This girl's dead.  That guy's dead.  That guy in the corner is definitely dead.  These guys look awful."

Warm Bodies....you should check it out! :)

Ok so what I really wanted to talk about on this blog was tell you all something that I have started doing when I get bored.  I have this photo editor thing on my computer and on my Ipod, and I have started taking a bunch of pictures.  So I just wanted to make my own little art gallery on here that I could display to the world.  Oh and I may or may not comment on some of the pics?  Who knows?  But if you are reading this, you definitely should make some comments and tell me what you think or what I should talk about on my next blog post.  I'm hoping for at least five comments...don't let me down people!


So this is my face!  I took this after church....it's to show my sensitive side!

This is my brothers and I doing the Cam Newton in our Christmas sweaters....we do the Cam Newton better than he does!  (Cam Newton is a football player if you didn't already know that)


This was right after we finished running our half marathon!  Sorry for covering your face Bro. Barker....it was just so Bishop and I could be almost as good looking as you!  haha


This is the boys and I at Disney World getting our party on!  Whoa is Chris smiling??

Okay this is all that I am going to do for now!  Yes I realize that most of these are already on Facebook, yet I  still decided to put them on here?  Why?  I actually don't know, but yeah!  If you made it this far, I guess it didn't bother you! :)

Okay that is all!  "Say something human....nailed it!"



No comments:

Post a Comment